ringraziandoti per la visita al sito www.aldudes.it, di seguito troverai tutte le indicazioni utili a comprendere le finalità e modalità di trattamento dei tuoi dati personali in qualità di visitatore, oltre ad ogni altra informazione prevista dall’art. 13 e 14 del “Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati UE 2016/679” (in seguito, “GDPR”). Questa informativa si ispira anche a quanto previsto dalla Direttiva 2002/58/CE, come aggiornata dalla Direttiva 2009/136/CE, in materia di cookies nonché a quanto previsto dal Provvedimento dell’Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali del 08.05.2014 in materia di cookies.
The information concerns only the site www.aldudes.it and not other websites connected by links owned by third parties, for which reference is made to the respective information and for which the Data Controller is not to be considered in any way responsible. .
1. WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
The Data Controller is PATRUCCO snc, Owner of the brand "AL DUDES", with registered office in Via Stefano Clemente, 12 -10143 Turin (Italy) VAT number 04923030011 (hereinafter "Patrucco" or the "Owner"), that will process the data communicated by users (hereinafter "User" and / or "Users") or otherwise collected while browsing the site www.aldudes.it (hereinafter, also "Site") in compliance with the regulations on protection of personal data in the manner and for the following purposes.
The Data Controller can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. WHAT TYPES OF DATA ARE PROCESSED?
A) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation and only for the duration of the connection, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment used by the user.
B) Data provided voluntarily by users
The compilation and sending of forms (web forms) on the site involves the collection of the data entered by the user (including name, surname, company, address, email, telephone, request for information), aimed at providing the information requested by the user, by email or telephone contact.
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message or attached therein (including name, surname, company, address, email, telephone).
The Data Controller can use systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports. Thanks to the reports, the Data Controller can know statistical data relating to the newsletters and communications sent such as, for example, the number of readers, openings, unique "clickers" and clicks, the devices and operating systems used to read the communication, the detail on the activity of individual users, the detail of emails sent, emails delivered and not, emails forwarded. All these data are used for the purpose of comparing, and possibly improving, the results of communications.
No personal data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR (sensitive, biometric, genetic and criminal) is required.
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- i dati di navigazione raccolti automaticamente sono conservati per la durata necessaria per la loro elaborazione a fini statistici. Periodi di conservazione più lunghi possono però essere imposti dalle leggi vigenti in materia di sicurezza e accertamento dei reati;
- i dati forniti volontariamente dall’utente con suo consenso al trattamento sono conservati fino a quando detto consenso non venga revocato mediante richiesta esplicita da parte dell’interessato. Inoltre il Titolare potrebbe essere obbligato a conservare i dati personali per un periodo più lungo in ottemperanza ad un obbligo di legge o per ordine di un’autorità.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data are deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised by the user.
4. WE DO NOT PROCESS DATA OF MINORS
AL DUDES does not provide services to minors under the age of 16 and does not keep personal data of minors. If you believe that personal data has been provided to us by or relating to minors, please contact the Data Controller to exercise your rights and to request their cancellation.
5. HOW ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
The personal data provided are processed and archived with the support of IT and telematic means by exclusively authorized personnel at the headquarters of the Data Controller and are protected through adequate security measures suitable to guarantee their security, confidentiality and integrity and to prevent their loss, unlawful or incorrect use, disclosure or unauthorized modification or access.
No personal data acquired in the manner indicated above is communicated or disclosed to third parties with the exception of subjects, bodies or authorities to whom the communication of data is mandatory by law.
No personal data is transferred outside the Italian territory.
6. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
The navigation data referred to in point 2.1 are necessary to guarantee the provision of the site and, together with the data provided voluntarily by the User referred to in point 2.b, are processed, without the prior consent of the User pursuant to art . 24 lett. b) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) GDPR, for the following service purposes:
- per la gestione e l’elaborazione di indagini statistiche sull’uso del sito
- per effettuare la manutenzione ed assistenza tecnica necessaria per assicurare il corretto funzionamento del sito e dei servizi ad esso connessi
- per migliorare la qualità e la struttura del sito, nonché per creare nuovi servizi, funzionalità e/o caratteristiche del medesimo
- per garantire la fornitura, gestione e fatturazione di servizi acquistati
- per gestire eventuali contestazioni
- per permettere al Titolare del trattamento dei dati esercitare i propri diritti in sede giudiziaria e reprimere comportamenti illeciti
- per accertare responsabilità in caso di ipotetici reati informatici ai danni del sito
- per adempiere obblighi di legge o regolamento
The data provided voluntarily by the User referred to in point 2.b are processed, subject to the User's consent pursuant to art. 23 of the Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. a) GDPR, for the following commercial purposes:
- per rispondere a richieste di informazioni/prenotazioni sui servizi offerti
- per acquisire contatti con potenziali clienti
- per inviare comunicazioni commerciali per mezzo di posta elettronica su prodotti, iniziative e servizi proposti o newsletter informative
7. OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the forms (web forms) on the site to request information, make a reservation or send other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services offered by the site or to receive, via newsletters, information material, commercial or promotional communications, invitations to events and initiatives.
Please note that any personal data is provided only if there is explicit consent from the user.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time, the user to whom the personal data refers has the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, rectification and integration, as well as cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking. The user may also object in whole or in part to the processing of his personal data.
To exercise these and the other rights referred to in articles 15-22 of the GDPR, requests should be addressed to the Data Controller by writing to PATRUCCO snc, Via Stefano Clemente, 12 -10143 Turin (Italy) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Furthermore, the user has the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or other authorities to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data.
In the event of a request for data portability, the Data Controller provides the user with the personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
Below are the cookies used on the website with a description of the purpose linked to their use:
- __utma (Google Analytics): it is used to distinguish user and session. The cookie is created when the __utma cookie does not already exist.
- __utmb (Google Analytics): it is used to determine if a visit / session is new or returning. The cookie is created the __utmb cookie does not already exist.
- __utmc (Google Analytics): this cookie works in collaboration with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user is making a new session / visit.
– __utmt (Google Analytics): è utilizzato per gestire le richieste effettuate a Google Analytics.
- __utmz (Google Analytics): it is used to understand how the user reached the site.
- turing_string_ (module management plugin): it is used to allow the user to view the page correctly and interact with it when filling in electronic forms with CAPTCHA functionality for verification codes. It is deleted 4 hours after the last browsing session.
- wp-settings-1 (WordPress): it is used by the WordPress CMS for its normal website management activity.
- wp-settings-1 (WordPress): it is used by the WordPress CMS for its normal website management activity.
However, it is possible to disable cookies directly from your browser. For more detailed information regarding the options for disabling cookies, here is the list of links for configuring browsers:
- disabilitazione dei cookie su Mozilla Firefox
- disabilitazione dei cookie su Google Chrome
- disabilitazione dei cookie su Internet Explorer
- disabilitazione dei cookie su Safari
- disabilitazione dei cookie su Opera
10. CHANGES AND UPDATES
This information may undergo changes over time - also related to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services or technological innovations - so please consult this page periodically.
Last updated: May 16, 2018